Each year, as part of National Volunteer Week, HandsOn Blue Ridge honors the volunteer service of individuals and groups throughout the Roanoke Valley.
Please consider nominating a volunteer that goes above and beyond in their service to our community.
Criteria for Recognition:
- Demonstrates excellence in volunteerism, community service, national service, civic, social, or corporate responsibility
- Creative utilization of people, resources, and opportunities
- Role in advocating for volunteerism in local community
- Outstanding contribution of community service efforts
- Honorable commitment to volunteer service